Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Effects - Wishes & new features - Page: 20
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
virtualfx has a thread, but as a color fx it needs something a little different.
to get it on to the color slot you need
effect_select colorfx virtualFXName
and to be programmed to work on the colorfx slot the .ini needs to be
virtualfxname_1.ini

An example .ini I use to put the filter fx on to color slot [usual color filter isn't post fader, that's why I made this]

MFILTER_1.ini
[autoparams]
Slider DIAL A 0=0
String DIAL A 1=filter & param_cast & effect_slider 'filter' 1 & nothing & param_equal `param_bigger filter 0.51` `param_smaller filter 0.49` ? effect_active 'filter' off : effect_active 'filter' on
String LABEL A 3=get effect_slider_text 'filter' 1

Posted 7 days ago @ 8:47 pm
gvaste wrote :
It is posible to activate two color fx on one deck at the same time with one knob?

One can have up to 4 different colorfx effects per deck. (and/or with 1 knob)
(awesome with any device with many knobs, like a Midi Fighter Twister)

so to have 4 (the max) colorfx effects for the active deck using one knob, (instead of using 4 knobs)
say, "loop roll", "pitch", "flanger" and "echo" then the script for that knob would be:

deck active effect_colorfx 1 'loop roll' &  effect_colorfx 2 'pitch' & effect_colorfx 3 'flanger' &  effect_colorfx 4 'echo'

Note: can create a button to turn all off.. by setting each to 50%
** previous to build 7881 one needed to also include, the effect, for example... effect_colorfx 1 'loop roll' 50%

deck active effect_colorfx 1 50% &  effect_colorfx 2 50% & effect_colorfx 3 50% &  effect_colorfx 4 50%

and of course deck active can be changed to ones deck of choice.. say deck 1

and above are in addition to the normal/usual, colorfx of the skin (UI) .. filter with its selected effect being assigned with filter_selectcolorfx

Posted 6 days ago @ 11:50 am
gvastePRO InfinityMember since 2019
Thank you so much both for the info, i'll try those options.

Posted 6 days ago @ 3:37 pm
I would like to have the POI "Load Point" exposed to VBScript.

After loading the track into a deck, and cueing it to my desired start point - I would like to script a single button push to add (and label) a Load Point to the current cue'd location of the track.

If a Load Point is already set, this script should move (delete and set?) the Load Point to the current cue'd location.

Posted 2 days ago @ 4:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
it already is a script
set_loadpoint

Posted 2 days ago @ 5:14 pm