Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: DJ Cel - Random Video Transition

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Will this be updated for V8? I used this all the time in previous versions. It was awesome.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 5:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
V8 has random video transition in the options ;)

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 5:52 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
oops pardon me. cart before horse. LOL

What about the auto-trigger of an ambient when an audio-only file is played? Are you working on that or someone else?

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:19 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Use Milkdrop, you can find Scotts plugin in the usual place, follow instructions in the milkdrop thread to install and set up in config to use it when audio only is played.

It will blow your socks off.

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:21 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Or you can use Sonique or Slideshow :)

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:27 am
Sonique is dead - long live Milkdrop, lol.

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:42 am
the more the merrier I say...as it is..I copy the milkdrop twice,and the soniques...with the Gforce svp...but that might be to much for normal folks...he,he

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 5:41 am
Keep the crap out and get less system failures is what I say... lol

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 5:55 am

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 10:35 pm
I couldn't take anyone's recommendations seriously, I have seen you mention that some fx's don't or have stopped working on your machines yet work perfectly fine on mine, it is subjective and can only be linked when the same effect has identical causes on separate machines.

I keep my machines free of bloatware others do not and this is where a lot of problems arise.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 4:09 am
like all ur transitions

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 7:00 am
edit...

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 4:37 pm
tayla wrote :
I couldn't take anyone's recommendations seriously, I have seen you mention that some fx's don't or have stopped working on your machines yet work perfectly fine on mine, it is subjective and can only be linked when the same effect has identical causes on separate machines.

I keep my machines free of bloatware others do not and this is where a lot of problems arise.

misintrepation.I did the list in a hurry as I actually activated them and wrote down the results. now I see that if we open the Gui on many they do have controllers,but some dont.there is only a few that give no picture at all,and many that scott made with a mirrored image.these I know he will get to these anf fix them soon. I posted effects that I and therefore many others,have collected from this site over the years.now many of those could be still available at the downloads,did'nt check.the idea is that the list is there for reference.if you have a basic system setup so be it.I tend to experiment with video & audio before the virtual worl came up with their versions...therefore naturally Im going to cross the line...enough sayd.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 4:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)