Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: msvcr 110.dll not found @ skin resizer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello!...so Im getting this popup message "msvcr 110.dll not found" when I open VDJ. I searched in the system and the closes one is a msvcr 100.dll in the skin resizers tool library folder.is this because I have windows 7 64 bit that didnt installed right after using the repawn program (it bbough bac the factory image but with Macaffe antivirus which kept the computer from booting up,ending in a constant Blue screen (BSOD) cycle until I deleted macaffe in safe mode and it took xml files with it imao and Im trying to reinstall all programs as it didnt put those back either...I nottice that I get a "failed to connect with windows client" message.is this related?...JeremK...do you know?...wierd got things working otherwise (VDJ,milkdrops,midi clok output)but forgot to save my database,should I use one of the VDJ tools to fix this? its a mess...hesatating from doing a complete windows install (Alienware version,since this restored as a basic windows 7 premium...I think..

Posted Sun 04 May 14 @ 4:17 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Do you not think after all of these re-installs you keep doing that you would be far better of doing a clean install and stop loading your OS with complete crap and just kept say vdj as the only thing running on your machine and then see how much problems you get in the future.

I've said it before to you in the past and I say it again with no malice, keep your damn machine free of crap and you'll have an easier time.

Posted Sun 04 May 14 @ 6:05 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
That will be the Visual C++ runtime 2012.

Posted Sun 04 May 14 @ 7:05 pm
this started when I installed the pinaccle video interface BEFORE downloading the 64bit drivers for it.this made the pinaccle kick out the internal cam (common with these things ),which then i borough back with a windows update but the Dell webcam Live central was not showing its effect pannel.I now think that I overlooked where it says that Live central will activate whenever it detects a live feed.that includes when I opened my Avs video recorder which i didnt know it will change setting and the live central will not show effewcts buttons if ithe feed is set to High res or jpeg or some other image type..this is a new built..and I was asuming that the Alien respond would bring the whole setup back...was a honest mistake (I thought it would restore it to say a day ago,but there was only a 2011 backup image.I've not sayd that i had a virus ,I sayd that I read about this problem when restoring a factory image and Macafee or norton happens to be part of that,which I totally forgot.I use neither.but it is not.when this program brought it back to factory state I was shocked. and I dont know if the previous owner of this laptop made that backup but I only got this machine a few months ago...I have copies of the skins i started with,the music & videos it did restored.but since the macaffe program was in the original setup ( I use AVAST and its woprking great,loaded it after macaffe ate everything,since my first decision was to delete it so to end the BSOD cycle so I could boot on see was restored Lol.I had NO VIRUS.I simply wanted the program to control the internal webcam despise that another one called AMCAP which comes with my external webcam can funtion with it somewhat.See Im now running 3 camaras in Vdj though coping and renaming the one camara plugin or running Firetext isnt able to overide each other (actually I havent tried with Firetext as of late..there was another Freeframe camara plug but I cant find it,..and quit attacking me MR>T...@ scott..yes I though I loaded 2005 & 2011 in the last 12 hours but cant remember..I've been just rebuilding this fast.but might have to do my first registry tweaks on windows after i try your sugestion Sir...;)..and sorry about the long posts.I'm doing lots of restoring with no help and a nagging Pops (doesnt like PC's period LMFAO..ha!...but I think I've made a Boo,boo..:>

Posted Sun 04 May 14 @ 9:18 pm
that it...fixed it....btw your speaking at raised level again....say again? :^

Posted Sun 04 May 14 @ 10:22 pm
Oh,oh...its back...right after I fixed the "cant connect to windows client" on bootup of windows.I shut down the laptop and restarted..hmm.its gotta be a registry issue, theres stuff gone that went with the dang macafee crap that I had to delete.it was impeding me from booting up after a respawn come back...(for those who missed this whole episode Lol)...I'm getting with Jeremy..right now...;0

Posted Mon 05 May 14 @ 10:46 pm
Ok..I cant find 2011..I found the blog at microsoft.seems we're to replace with 2012.I allready have that.plus 2008 & 2010?

Posted Tue 06 May 14 @ 4:35 am
I think this is another registry mess...yep..but almost got the system 80 reinstalled otherwise.

Posted Tue 06 May 14 @ 6:02 am
its Ms Visuals C++ 2012 redisputable ..I mean redistributable....;0 ...X84,,,32 bit.not just X 64..

Posted Wed 07 May 14 @ 2:27 am
Actually "this Machine Kicks big time @#$%"..and is all pretty renewed right now...but..as i fixed my registry and the windows client thing I notice that there was mcaffee folders deep in the system..googlin I find that you have to download a uninstaller as well to get rid of the real monster...who kept me from rebooting after a fresh install and ate all the skins xml's...but all has been brought back and working..but I'm making it a habit to save a copy of the database on the 2nd drive every nite that i tweak something...period...Oh but there is one thought as I bpm'd folders all day...but thats another thread...bye kiddies...

Posted Wed 07 May 14 @ 5:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)