Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Loop & LoopRoll Script

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djfufoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I need help creating a script that allows me to do looproll being in loop without modifying the loop and continue running as if it had not implemented the looproll.
I already tried the "Rollit", which is the only effect that does what I want and can string together with other effects, but it is too slow compared to looproll.
I tried everything but nothing gives me the result I want.

Posted Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 3:00 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Effects is the only way. Loop Roll for VirtualDj is considered a Loop, so you cant have a Loop Roll inside a Loop.
At least with the current version.

Posted Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 3:09 am
I supposed it. I tried to generate cues and getloop and other combinations and i was pretty close but it was not perfect.

Since via script can not make it possible, is there any possibility of speeding up this particular effect?

Posted Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 3:23 am
djdad wrote :
Effects is the only way. Loop Roll for VirtualDj is considered a Loop, so you cant have a Loop Roll inside a Loop.

is this a hint or teaser?

Posted Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 11:51 pm
djdad wrote :

Publish beta version!!!

Posted Mon 03 Feb 14 @ 7:50 am
Go in the controller manager and click learn key in 7x and ver 8x just hit the key you want to map parameters to. You have to have Loop Roll effect downloaded. Now for each different about of beats you want the loop roll to execute (ex. 1/4 beat, 1/2 beat, 1 beat etc) you would type the command: Loop Roll 0.25 if you want a quarter beat Loop Roll 0.5 if you want a half beat repeat Loop Roll 1.0 if you want a whole beat etc........

you can also type it as effect_button 7 1/1 bt effect_button 5 1/2 bt effect_button 4 1/4 bt effect_button 3 1/8 bt

Hope that helps!!! J3LLo

Posted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 4:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)