Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plugn for animated logo on the corner of the screen?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Title says it all... i am looking for a plugin that I could place a small animated logo video on the corner of the screen that is visible all the time. Is it possible via some plugin?
-Jack

Posted Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 8:17 am
Yep, EM could do it. Just load a video in a slot, stretch it to desired position and leave it alone. Supports transparent videos, too.

Posted Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 8:45 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You could use the original free plugin from Firetext, it doesn't come with bloatware or developer pop ups.

@weirdjay You must have read that somewhere as only people with a paid version of VDJ can use plugins....

Posted Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 9:26 am
I use firetext for this and does the job for me.

Posted Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 9:30 am
Wasn't planing to get into the tribe wars, I'll pass this one. Just didn't know a one could stretch or resize a video in FT plugin, that's new to me, so I didn't mentioned it. And no, I don't have these plugins registered, only old demo ones, even have no cracked VDJ, me poor sod. ;-) Cheers

Posted Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 1:52 pm

Posted Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 7:05 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have showLogo-plugin, but it's only for images. Or do you mean some sort of gif-animation? What is EM? I havent tried firetext plugin yet

Posted Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 8:00 am
EM is Essential Media.

It can do all kinds of images, audio, video, swf. Includes camera support and slideshow. Can do animated gif and animated png as well.

It's not free but anything that is free will not be able to do all it can do and as well as it can do it. It is free to try out.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12968/Essential_Media.html

Using the Carousel (slideshow) feature you could also rotate videos in for your logo display. For example, play logo for awhile and then some other video and then back to logo which would be automatic and just depends on what you have in your Carousel folder at the time. You can switch instantly between 5 Carousel folders at a time as well.

Posted Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 8:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)