Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to script a jogwheel to act as a master pitch bend?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i1111PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello and good day! Your help and advise is greatly appreciated!

I mix with for decks often with four tracks synced and playing together. As the mix plays I like to pitch bend certain parts with the jogwheel. When I do that the track becomes out of sync with the others of course. Is there a way to make one of my jogwheels bend the pitch of the four decks?

1 1 1 1

Posted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 6:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Which controller(s) do you use ?

Posted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 8:03 pm
Hello! Greetings! Yes i use the Hercules RMX and the MK4. Whichever Jogwheel I would really love to be able to map as a master pitch bend. Do you know how? Thank you 1 1 1 1

Posted Sat 14 Dec 13 @ 12:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try this..
Assign a keyboard shortcut as .. toggle '$globalbend'
Then map the JOG of RMX or/and MK4 as .. var '$globalbend' ? deck 1 jogwheel & deck 2 jogwheel & deck 3 jogwheel & deck 4 jogwheel : jogwheel
Pressing the assigned keyboard button once, you enable the global Bend mode for all of your jogs, assuming of course you have them in Bend Mode (not in Vinyl)

Or... if you wish to have only one jog (of the 2 or 4 available) to control the global Bend, assign a controller button (that exists on both sides) as .. toggle 'globalbend' and the JOG as .. var 'globalbend' ? deck 1 jogwheel & deck 2 jogwheel & deck 3 jogwheel & deck 4 jogwheel : jogwheel

Posted Sat 14 Dec 13 @ 8:38 pm
oh my God! Oh My GOd! Oh my God! !!!!!!! Thank you so much so so much! so so much! This is what I'm talking about! Djdad, you have helped me with exactly what I needed! You have helped make my mix that much better! I will send you a link soon so you see what I've been up to. Thank you so much! Peace 1 1 1 1

Posted Fri 20 Dec 13 @ 4:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)