Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: iDJ Live II not supported, mapping problems.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I recently bought a Numark iDJ Live II and when I connect it to my computer and scan for external devices, it does not show up. I tried to map the controller, but there are some things that are screwed up, like the crossfader being inverted, inability to use LEDs, and the jog wheels only going forward, and not backwards. Does anybody know where I can find a definition and mapping XML file?

Posted Mon 02 Dec 13 @ 3:27 am
The iDJ Live II is natively supported plug and play in the VirtualDJ LE included with. If it's not working with the included VirtualDJ LE, then please contact support for assistance: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

If you are using it with the full VirtualDJ Pro, then please register your Pro serial number to your account and then download the latest version from the Download Center. The iDJ Live II is natively supported in the latest version, but will not be present in older and/or illegal versions of the software.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.) Your VirtualDJ LE serial number should entitle you to a discount off the cost of upgrading (Providing that it's not second hand and has not already been used.)

NOTE: Advanced MIDI such as LED's and jogwheels require a proper definition file to work correctly. Simple MIDI wrapper does not support mapping LED's. Such as a definition is already built into the software for this natively supported controller.

Posted Mon 02 Dec 13 @ 11:27 am
Hello, i recently bought the Numark IDj Live II, and when i play music on the right side deck, it plays no music. It says on the app that it is playing, but no sounds comes out. I bought the License to use both sides of the deck but still, no music playing on the right side.

Posted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 9:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Numark iDJLive II doesnt have a built-in sound card, so its up to the sound card you are using (computer's built-in or a USB one).
Where have you connected speakers and headphones (on which sound card) and what is your audio configuration (screenshot) in COnfig->AUDIO tab of version 8 ?

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 9:48 am
leoooo212 wrote :
when i play music on the right side deck, it plays no music.

Where is the crossfader at this time? Left or right?

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 9:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)