Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Script needed to adjust effect parameter 1 & effect parameter 2 on two independent Denon DN-S1200 decks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006

I need a script to adjust parameter 1 with the left touchwheel and parameter 2 with the right touchwheel on two independent Denon DN-S1200 decks

Note the script below only applied to a dual deck controller:

deck active effect active ? device_side 'left' ? deck active effect slider 1 : deck active effect slider 2 : touchwheel

Posted Wed 23 Oct 13 @ 8:29 pm
Providing that they are assigned to decks 1 & 2, then you could try the following:

deck active effect active ? action_deck 2 ? deck active effect slider 2 : deck active effect slider 1 : touchwheel

Posted Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 4:49 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you for your response. Your script above did not work.

This is what i had as a script for Jog:

var_equal '$mode' 4 ? effect active ? effect slider 2 : touchwheel : effect active ? touchwheel : touchwheel

Posted Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 5:08 am
This may not be possible on a single deck controller (Dual-deck or greater is required to use device_side.)

You could try the following instead that would make the the jogwheel touch sensor control slider 2:

JOG_TOUCH: deck active effect active ? hold off & set 'fxsl2' 1 while_pressed : touchwheel_touch

JOG: deck active effect active ? var 'fxsl2' ? deck active effect slider 2 : deck active effect slider 1 : touchwheel

Posted Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 5:22 am
try this. its untested, but it looks like it should work fine. it will follow the selected deck highlighted in pfl. If you want it to act more like "deck active" change the bold left to right

deck left select ? deck left effect active ? device_side 'left' ? deck left effect slider 1 : deck left effect slider 2 : touchwheel : deck right effect active ? device_side 'left' ? deck right effect slider 1 : deck right effect slider 2 : touchwheel

I think if you are using single deck controllers you need to go into the mapper and assign the decks in the mapper tab of config then your decks should respond to deck left/right. also deck active is depreciated.

Posted Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 12:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)