Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stream Errors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Live show and all I'm getting is Stream Unavailable Error, WTF ???. Happens way to often for my liking. Someone either fix it of refund us. Comments please.

Posted Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 3:29 pm
Billbwe wrote :
Comments please.

Why are you relying on streaming at a live show?

Posted Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 4:42 pm
it may not be the content unlimited, it could be the internet at the venue or connection (however your getting it, phone, wifi spot, yadda yadda) if you honestly NEED to use content unlimited then you should cache all the files and boot vdj before you go to your gig, you can use the files without relying on internet. yes I do use content unlimited, sometimes I get requests and I don't have/can't find the track in a hurry. only time I had issues was using my phone to stream where I was only getting 3g or lower service.

Posted Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 9:34 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We all get stream unavailable for some files, but those files are not coming from Grooveshark (for Audio Plans) , VJPro (for Video plan) or KaraokeCloud (for Karaoke Plan).
Most likely the error you receive is coming from the Netsearch files , (Youtube and other unreliable free Internet sources). As you may understand, we can not do much about that.

Posted Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 3:56 pm
BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
As you say the only reason I use streaming during a live show is for request's (cannot carry everything), it appeared to be ok 30 mins later ??, the same song so I have no idea.

Anyway thanks for the reply.

Posted Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 3:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)