Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Help! with VDJ script visibility for loaded(!) button pannel

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hy everyone!

I have a big problem in vdj script, I would like to make the visibility for loaded(!) button pannel. I tried this:
visible="skin_panel 'unlocked' on ? deck 1 loaded : skin_panel 'slipmode2' on ? true : false">
and everyone else syntax, but it can't switch "slipmode/slipmode2" button normally in loaded deck:

I.E:
</pannel>

<pannel id="slipmode2" pannel="unlocked" group="test" visible="no">
<size width="0" height="0"/>
<pos x="0" y="0"/>
</pannel>
--------------
<button pannel="slipmode" action="skin_pannel 'slipmode2' on & deck 1 slip_mode">
<pos x="0" y="0"/>
</button>

<button pannel="slipmode2" action="skin_pannel 'slipmode' on & deck 2 slip_mode">
<pos x="0" y="0"/>
</button>

have anyone else any idea? thanks!!

Posted Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 6:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The syntax for the visible of your panels dont make sense. What exactly do you wish to do ? Show a specific panel if a deck is loaded or not ? And why your panels/buttons have 0 size/pos ?

Posted Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 7:23 am
@djdad thanks for your comment!
So yes, if I unload the deck, can't visible this buttons, and of course if I load the deck it will be visible this buttons, and also on "deck 1_loaded mode" also switch between "pannel id: slipmode/slipmode2" actions.
The "0" value of panels/buttons represent a formular here into forum, yes I know its not valid value:)

Posted Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 8:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Sorry, still not clear.. anyways, i will try to provide some general info.

You will have to choose from yes/no and vdj script actions for the visible="..". You cant really use a combination of them, because you will end up with conditions that you might not get any panel at all. Or have an unwanted panel there if you use "yes"

So, first thing you need to do is to write down some simple sentences/queries like..
If deck 1 is loaded -->show this panel1
If deck 1 is not loaded-->show this panel2
If deck 2 is loaded-->show this panel3
If deck 2 is not loaded-->show this panel4

Assuming that panels for deck 1 and deck 2 are displayed in different position, then panel1 and panel2 should be in one group, and panel3 andpanel4 to another one.
Make sure, those conditions/queries are unique, and always provide a SINGLE panel (visible as true)

Posted Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 1:22 pm

Posted Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 4:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)