Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Windows 8.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 11:23 am
Don't think anything in the update would even have the slightest effect on VDJ.

Keith

Posted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 12:55 pm
Yeah, it appears to just be a styling of GUI change to the point where the start menu is being put back in and you can change the viewing pattern to look like classic windows. Wasnt sure if that would effect VDJ in any way, which is shouldnt but you never know really...

Posted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 1:36 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 3:17 pm
ging von 8.0 bis 8.1, funktioniert alles wie vorher. nichts wird neu installiert. die Basis ist nicht verloren. kein Problem ...

Posted Mon 11 Nov 13 @ 12:43 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Mon 11 Nov 13 @ 1:01 pm
With the virtual DJ software & windows 8.1, the virtual is sticking when loading videos to the decks. What can I do when this problem happens. I use and HP lab top AmD 10 processor and 8gig of ram. Wasn't having this issue until I updated to the windows 8.1, can it be fixed.

Posted Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 11:30 am
Just updated to 8.1, only change to VDJ is now my skin is out of whack. HD 2 deck Font changer skin and its not clear anymore either. Other than that VDJ with NS7FX performs like it did prior.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 5:26 am
There is a new update for VDJ that should fix this issue.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 6:29 am
Yes, downloaded 7.4.1 first thing tonight and problem solved. Perfect timing, thanks Team!

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 3:44 pm
very good

Posted Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 11:21 pm
Hey, Im trying to use VirtualDJ 6 LE with windows 8.1 and its not working. Is there something im missing?

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 6:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)