Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Songs Not Loading Into Decks When Using All (4 Decks)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jspearPRO InfinityMember since 2013
1). I purchased a DJC-4 controller pad that came with VDJ. Sometimes when I am mixing with 3 or more decks, the tracks will begin to not feed into the decks. (It only happens from time to time)

Is this a technical issue or could it be because I do not have Virtual DJ Pro?? I thought that when I purchased the DJC-4 controller pad for like $350 that the version of VDJ was the pro but after doing some research, it seems like I might be wrong.

Please let me know if I am wrong. I also am using a Mac Book Pro.

2). The version of virtual dj that I have also does not appear to have the option to save samples using the small (Dot) in the right hand corner; after I record them from the deck. It will only save the samples for the current session. When I open VDJ back up it is set back to the default samples.

How do I address this???

Thanks!!!

Posted Thu 01 Aug 13 @ 3:43 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Is there a VDJ Soundcard config available and how does this one look like?
Could you please create a screenshot and insert the link here?

Normaly when a LE Version is delivered with a 4Deck skin it should work.
Is the skin a 4deck skin?
Do you see the switch from Deck 1 to Deck 3 when you press the realted button?
Are the Linefader up on Deck 3 at this moment?

Regarding your second question i have to tell you this is only possible while using the Pro Full.
If you like to buy the Pro Full in the future, please keep in mind you will get a discount.
Just insert your VDJ LE serial at >> Upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro Full << and press continue.
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Fri 02 Aug 13 @ 2:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)