Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VDJScript Code Editor - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

2 add:

- Search replace
- Search for string and add a marker in the tree to mark the mappings where the string is found

Posted Thu 04 Jul 13 @ 6:46 pm
Just downloaded the new version... I like what you did with the syntax highlighter, in no longer has to redraw after every character input which was causing it to flash, now it seems more responsive.

I'm not seeing where we can use find and replace, I tried [ctrl + f] and [ctrl + h] in all four sections but no love.. Also my edit menu is dulled out and inaccessible.

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 12:56 am
nono, this was an emergency bugfix for reloading the code after editing. Search repleace is up in my wishlisdt

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 1:19 am
The performance is smthing ill look at eventually, ill need to overwrite standard redraw routines, that will be a bit of a bitch

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 1:20 am
I'm not sure you need to keep worrying about the performance, it is running great on my PC at the moment.

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 1:57 am
I was just thinking...

//comments would be cool aswell

the regex for it is

if(string.match(/\/\/.*$/)){
string.replace(/\/\/.*$/, /[$&$&]/);
}

**It's using forward slash delimiters**

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 4:11 am
synthet1c wrote :
I was just thinking...

//comments would be cool aswell

the regex for it is

if(string.match(/\/\/.*$/)){
string.replace(/\/\/.*$/, /[$&$&]/);
}

**It's using forward slash delimiters**

Does VDJScript itself support comments?

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 1:31 pm
no unfortunately it doesn't

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 1:54 pm
mmm yeah that difficult than, right now I dont store the editor text, I only convert it on the fly and convert it back. But i'll think of something ;)

Posted Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 2:13 pm
sup JB.. I have been playing with your app, another issue I am having is I cant use [TAB] to format my scripts nicely, and it wont auto format until you exit the program and reload.

Posted Sun 07 Jul 13 @ 2:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)