Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plugin Request (Mac)..........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Would it be possible to create a VST that could send out a MIDI CLOCK so that we could sync other programs effects, etc, etc..... Ive searched every where and can not find one that works. Not knowing if this will be fixed on the Mac side in 8 this is my last hope......

Please can this be done or is it even possible??

Posted Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 9:02 pm
ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
VSTs are not possible to load on mac.
Next problem ist the time-acurracy on CPUs because they do not work "realtime".

So my experience on VST an Realtime triggered MIDI is "Not Working" - at the moment.

I do not programm "real VST" because it is the software called "FlowStone". They got not a methode to trigger MIDI in realtime dependent on the timer of the Sound-Card.
BUT:
if you want to extrakt the midi to any midi soundcard it will get verry buggy because of the MIDI-Out buffer. I never had any chance to get out a correct timecode-MIDI signal.

I have a KorgKaoss Pad 3 and my mixer (DenonX1600) calculates the MIDI clock. Every Pioneer DJM with MIDI out is able to do this. So maby you may find a sloution here or we just wait what V8 bring up to us i do not know if the developers fixed something to this direction ;)

Best regards

Posted Fri 19 Apr 13 @ 5:27 am
Hmm, I'm using a Pioneer DJM T1 but I don't believe I've read that it sends out a MIDI clock. I might have to switch back to my Ecler NUO4, I know that sends out a MIDI clock. Not what I really want to do but it's either that or switch software I guess.

I just need a way to tell another program what bpm VDJ is running without the need to tap the beat.......

Posted Fri 19 Apr 13 @ 5:54 am
Hi can you (Virtual DJ) bring back plug-ins that we have always had lik overloop, vocals, and echo I used many of these and the new updates have taken them away and never returned them again. I looked around but cant seem to figure out whats wrong. Thanks

Posted Sun 21 Apr 13 @ 9:22 pm

Posted Mon 22 Apr 13 @ 4:52 am
I have a work around but really would love to see this working soon, please, please........

Posted Mon 26 Aug 13 @ 10:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)