Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: v3 - 4 Decks Swap HD djdad skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
So I love this skin! I use to make my old skin change the center Mixer & Video panels using the source selectors on my NSFX. It has A, B, Aux, Main switch. I set aux to my Video mixer panels and the others to Mixer.

The problem here is that the center mixer panels change with 2 or 4 deck mode. When I set it up to use 2 decks, my mappings were calling up the 4 deck panels. So my cross fader would show up in the browser. So I want to make a mapping question like this:

var "deck_mode" ? skin_panel "video" on : skin_panel "video2" on

The problem here is the skin commands. I actually crash the skin editor when I highlight that section of code. I need to make multiple commands on these two lines:

<button panel="4db" action="skin_panel '2decks' on" & 'set "deck_mode" 0'>

<button panel="2db" action="skin_panel '4decks' on" & 'set "deck_mode" 1'>

But these mods are obviously wrong when they completely force close the skin editor. The idea is to ask something in my mapper so that it knows if I am in 2 or 4 deck mode, so that it chooses the right 2 or 4 deck mixer panels in the map.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Posted Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 3:05 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Some progress, not sure where the fault is yet but the skin commands don't crash the skin editor tool and the modded skin loads now with these:

<button panel="4db" action="skin_panel '2decks' on & set 'deck_mode' 0">

<button panel="2db" action="skin_panel '4decks' on & set 'deck_mode' 1">

Button mapper for Aux is set to this:

var "deck_mode" ? skin_panel "video" on & action_deck 1 ? set "modeA" 3 : set "modeB" 3 : skin_panel "video2" on & action_deck 1 ? set "modeA" 3 : set "modeB" 3

In 2 or 4 deck mode, it only seems to default to the 2 deck mixer. So it must see a "True" (not zero response). I have to be close, any help you can give is much appreciated!

Posted Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 3:48 pm
hola como puedo descargar eskin de esta pagina alguien puede ayúdame

Posted Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 8:54 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Skins are also only available to registered licensed users who have purchased VirtualDJ: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html - Do not ask users to send you add-ons to which you are not currently entitled or your account will be locked.

Posted Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 10:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dont edit the skin. There is no need to add any variable to toggle between the panels. All u need to query is the panel that is on each time.

Example.
One button to cycle through all the Mixer panels depending on 2 or 4 decks view...
skin_panel '2decks' on ? skin_panel 'mixer2' on ? skin_panel 'video2' on : skin_panel 'video2' on ? skin_panel 'scratch2' on : skin_panel 'mixer2' on : skin_panel 'mixer' on ? skin_panel 'video' on : skin_panel 'video' on ? skin_panel 'scratch' on : skin_panel 'mixer' on

One button to cycle through Mixer & Video panels depending on 2 or 4 decks view...
skin_panel '2decks' on ? skin_panel 'mixer2' on ? skin_panel 'video2' on : skin_panel 'mixer2' on : skin_panel 'mixer' on ? skin_panel 'video' on : skin_panel 'mixer' on

Posted Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 4:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)