Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Purchased Virtual DJ Forgetting I Have no CD input??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What are my options if I dont have a CD input??

Posted Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 3:08 am
What do you mean by 'CD input'?

If you mean the ability to play audio CD's, then you can do this by simply putting the CD in your computer's CD drive and then browsing to it in VirtualDJ's browser. However, you should should ideally 'rip' all your CD's to digital format (E.g: MP3) so the songs can be loaded and played directly in VirtualDJ.

If you wish to input external CD or vinyl decks through the software mixer in VirtualDJ then you will need a sound card with a suitable number of inputs and either VirtualDJ Basic or the full VirtualDJ Professional (Home FREE and Broadcaster are more limited versions and have limited sound options, hence the lower price.) The sound card will need at least 4 inputs (2 stereo), such as ESI Maya44 USB or Hercules DJ Trim.

If you wish to use timecode to control VirtualDJ using traditional CD or vinyl decks then you will need a suitable ASIO sound card with at least 4 inputs (2 stereo) and the full VirtualDJ Professional. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Timecode%20Requirements.html

Posted Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 4:06 am

Posted Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 5:11 am
i bought the numark mixtrack edge but i can't find the cd.please how can i get my code back?

Posted Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 1:58 pm

Posted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 5:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)