Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: okay scott - what did i do wrong?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tried to use scrolltext and this happened

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 5:39 am
ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
did you install:
Visual c++ 2008 Resdibuteable?
DirectX 9.0c ?

Regards

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 5:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 11:47 am
no joy. tried installs, tried re-installing scrolltext and still error message pops up. might be cause of this ancient computer. the one at work still works so am not gonna mess with it. much.

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 8:44 pm
okay now i'm also getting the message with the coundown plug-in. i have the latest of both downloads and am really confusded

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 7:35 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I would delete the named DLL file and reinstall:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Do not copy the DLL from another source, you should always install from the runtime. It sounds to me like it's been copied in the past - and if you are on an x64 you've probably copied to the wrong folder.

Let the installer do the work.

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 8:40 am
thanks scott! that about got it. still cant see parts of countdown plug-in at bottom of box (tick boxes just hanging in space) but most of plug-in is back and the other plug-ins are working right too!

and now... back to the other thread

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 3:25 pm
If you can't see some settings in an effect this usually suggests that the skin your using doesn't have a big enough browser area. Try switching to a different skin to confirm this.

Posted Fri 07 Dec 12 @ 8:30 am
same issue with all skins. this is a screenshot of 1400x900 default, but it also did it with every skin i tried it on. 10 different skins and different resolutions.

Posted Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 4:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)