Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: pay for skin adjustment?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can someone explain to me why when I signed up for virtual dj the promo said never pay for addons and when iI loaded the skin resizer it asks me to donate and upgrade? I was at the top level when I paid for this! also why in the down load section there isnt a logo saying this is a non virtual dj extension and then I ask why hasnt virt made one then?

Posted Fri 28 Sep 12 @ 5:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Resizer Tool is Free, as all other plugins in our Download Pages.
It does what it says. It is resizing the skins but only to the same ratio. E.g. from 1280x800 to 1440x900 (16:10)
The Author has chosen to include some additional features to a Full version of the application.
And that of course is his right and will. Atomix can not forbid this and the Tool is accepted in our Download Pages, simply because it does the job it says ti does.
Whatever additional features the author has chosen to include to a paid-version , that of course is not our business.

The only point i see in your inputs, is .."Why Atomix doesnt have such a Tool integrated in the software ".
Probably Atomix might have done that already, but the skin resize issue will be solved in version 8, as we have already announced, and no Resizer Tool will be needed then.

For now, if u need a specific skin in a specific resolution, you may ask that from the author.

Posted Fri 28 Sep 12 @ 6:14 pm
thanks for the update...

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 9:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)