Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Having issues with SBDJ Slide Logo and SBDJ Cut Logo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm getting these error messages and the video hangs up until I press OK on the message, it's been happening for the past two gigs on me and don't know how to fix it, should I just delete the plugins.??

Trasition SBDJ Slide Logo and SBDJ Cut Logo I never had this problem before.

Thanks

Joey...

xPro os, VDJ 7.5.05b (380)

Posted Sun 24 Jun 12 @ 4:40 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I assume you have the file specified in the location specified by the popup error message?

Posted Sun 24 Jun 12 @ 7:10 pm
No, the file does not exist there and don't know why it doesn't now, if it did.. I haven't changed or deleted anything and now have this issue.
I had to delete all SBDJ *logo*.dll in order to stop this problem from happening in my shows..
Today I removed the pictures directory and reinstalled,
install_SBDJ_Cut_Logo.exe
install_SBDJ_LogoSlide.exe
install_SBDJ_LogoSlide_Cut.exe
install_SBDJ_LogoSlide_Opposite.exe
install_SBDJ_Slide_Logo.exe

loaded up two videos and played them in automix then activated each plugin manually and all got the same problem showing the same error..

Not sure what program or plugin made that pictures directory, don't remember, after installing your plugins again that directory was not created, your plugins still refer to it?

What can be done to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Joey...

Posted Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 10:30 am
..Sorry Scott, I checked again and it did recreate the folder "pictures", but no Logo files just these,
4Slide.tga
boxes.tga
Cerche.tga
halfblend.tga

Tried again and the error comes up on all as before...

Thanks

Posted Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 12:21 pm
You have to put your logo there :-)

Posted Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 3:45 pm
OK, will try that, thanks Scott..

Posted Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 7:45 pm
I'm still having the same problem, and if any of the SBDJ *Logo plugins is the last transition used and you Re-start VDJ the program will hang up when you play, and can't shut down, the only way to shut the program is through the task manager..

Another thing I notice as I was writing this post is I noticed a SBDJ icon next to the VDJ icon in the taskbar, so I right clicked it to close it and only then VDJ started playing...

PS, my logo did not work, the error Msg. is asking for "Logo.png" which I never had anything with this name, so I renamed my logo file with this name and it didn't make any difference..

Posted Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 9:39 pm
These transitions are designed to use your own logo. Your logo needs to be in PNG format in the VideoTransition\Pictures folder and called Logo.png as per the error message.

I will disable the error message and move it to a status string in the plugin, but without this file the plugins aren't really any use.

Posted Wed 27 Jun 12 @ 4:17 am
hey scott i like these Plugins...

but maybe you put an sample Logo into the installer so you dont get an error message

Posted Mon 02 Jul 12 @ 10:11 am
I already did with the latest update along with a couple of new features.

Posted Mon 02 Jul 12 @ 12:19 pm
Scott, what was the font you used for the example that comes with these??

Posted Mon 02 Jul 12 @ 3:13 pm
I put my own logo in the aforementioned folder and nothing comes up. It's logo.png but nothing appears when I'm VJing. Just a blank black screen when transitioning. Help?

Posted Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 5:05 pm
You have to direct the plugin to your Logo file by chosing it via the load button...try that.

Posted Sun 02 Feb 14 @ 4:23 pm
Hey guys, I'm having issues with the slide logo, i have my logo in the picture folder which it's in the video transition folder. My logo is png file and i renamed it logo. When I want to use it, I get a black screen. What am I doing wrong?

Posted Sat 08 Mar 14 @ 1:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)