Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: VDJ Numark Cue 7.0 + 2 Numark ICDX's help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I have a question that I just can not find answered anywhere on the net hoping to get a response from the source. I have a Numark ICDX and Numark Cue 7.0 VDJ Software. I am familiar with the program and the turntable however, I have been using one ICDX to control both decks using the cue 7.0 software via HID/USB. I was thinking of buying another Numark ICDX but wanted to make sure it was possible to hook both ICDX's up to Cue 7.0 and control both decks simultaneously. In other words can I can use ICDX 1 to control Deck 1 and ICDX2 to control Deck 2 on Numarks/VDJ's 7.0 DJ software. Also, if it is possible for me to use my external Pioneer DJM-350 Mixer in conjunction with my current setup or do I have to use the mixer on the cue program. I messed around on the setting in CUE 7.0 to set up an external mixer but to no avail, as I have continued issues or problems setting up the proper settings, I've tried multiple idea/settings and studied every way I could to make my setup work. I'm not quiet positive on how to do this the way I want and describing I just have been using the following settings...

Inputs: none
Outputs: single
Sound Card: simple

With that being said, should I have my inputs set to timecodes and/or should or how do I set up to use my external mixer with my numark ICDX(s)? Thanks again for you time and help!!!

Posted Tue 12 Jun 12 @ 12:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)