Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: New Grid Transition Please.......................

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can we please get a grid transition that splits up the videos like this,

I like the look of this much better then 2 videos mushed together. Please or can it even be done with this version of VDJ??

Thanks for the time and info
Huey

P.S. This is the grid transition we have now,

Big difference in my opinion..........

Posted Thu 31 May 12 @ 7:59 pm
I don't see any difference in yours?? I can still see that both videos are mashed together on yours. I don't want the videos to be together in the same box, it just looks bad in my opinion.

Posted Thu 31 May 12 @ 10:04 pm
Haha I just realized after I posted it that I had the grid transition on LOL ignore me, but get the videofx I posted, they are amazing!

Posted Thu 31 May 12 @ 10:11 pm
Yeah Ive had them for a couple of years now, lol! Ive posted a link to them before here,

Posted Thu 31 May 12 @ 10:14 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
My squares transition?

Posted Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 6:58 am
Hmm, thought I tried that one. Have to see when I get home. Is it a "Grid" like Serato video?? Or is yours just random squares??

Posted Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 9:53 am
I don't understand the question?

Posted Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 10:43 am
Does your transition look like the first picture I posted up above?? Could you post a picture of your squares transition?

Posted Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 11:12 am

Posted Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 12:02 pm
Nice!! That'll work!

Thanks Scott
Huey

Posted Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 12:20 pm
Hi Scott, I like this and it's close but can you make it so that it's uniform? Not just random blocks showing the video wherever. I can make a video if you don't understand what I mean, lol!

Thanks for the time
Huey

Posted Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 11:33 am
Don't understand, it is uniform? Video output is divided into specified grid squares of equal size?

Posted Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 8:09 pm
Yeah but with every crossfade the video ends up in a different box or I should say the pattern in which the video shows in the squares is never the same. Even in your description you say "random", lol!

Hope that makes more sense
Huey

Posted Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 8:41 pm
SBDJ can't you make a video effect (squares) for mac as well as pc for all of us to use?

Posted Fri 08 Jun 12 @ 7:26 pm
@Scott, did my last post make sense?

Posted Thu 14 Jun 12 @ 10:57 am
Hi Scott , would be nice if u make some Video Transition for Mac to.... ;) Gianni

Posted Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 2:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)