Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Limited Special-Price ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi !

I really want to buy Virtual DJ, but 99 EURO + VAT = 116 EURO is really to much !! :((

Is there any limited special-price time to buy Virtual DJ ?

Hm...maybe "Buy Virtual DJ for xx EURO, but before xx-xx-2003 (Date)"....

??

Thanx in advance,

Posted Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 5:01 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
No, Virtual DJ is the one of the cheapest DJ softwares...

Posted Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 5:04 pm
That is cheap, PCDJ, Mixvibes and BPM are more expensive than VDJ

Posted Mon 08 Sep 03 @ 6:56 pm
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey DJBeatMaster,

Virtual DJ costs less than it does to go out on a cheap date for one evening!! Good God!

Like Wireless DJ, another professional DJ on this board, I myself own most programs (including PCDJ FX $300 BUCKS!!), and VIRTUAL DJ is the lowest "professional" one in the market. Lowest in price, but the BEST for quality, reliablity, layout and features. Nothing compares to it...Nothing!

Do yourself a favour and research the market and you will see what a steal this excellent program is. I've been DJing in huge clubs for 20 years now.. this is my preferred dj Tool... This combined with my Pioneer DJM-500 effects mixer and my DAC-2 Rackmount external controller... an unstoppable trio.

StylesQ,
Toronto Canada

Posted Tue 09 Sep 03 @ 7:14 am
I don't know if I can post that, but...

I'm sure that the guys at atomix prod don't really care if you provide a false country in the registration page to avoid the VAT. Just select USA as a country for example, and forget about the extra VAT.
(it will make atomixprod earn the same amount of money so they sureley don't care, but you will definitely pay less :).

If you want to be completely registered in the atomix database, you can still provide your country in the same field as the city (like "Paris - France").

Please team delete this message if I'm wrong.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 2:57 am
Are you kidding? BPM Studio with the rack mount RCP controller lists for $1200-$1500 USD

Virtual DJ is a great deal, please keep it that way. But Please lower prices on the XP10 controllers I would like to buy two of them but they are too costly.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 7:43 pm
I will definitely buy at least one the XP10s as soon as they are available. I would like to buy two, but they are rather expensive. However, I live in Canada, and 499euro is about $850CAD, roughly the same price as a Technics SL1200.

So I can choose to either be a digital DJ with Virtual DJ(which I love) or a regular DJ with turntables and records. For about the same price. Not really a bad deal. The only thing I wonder about is if the 499euro includes a copy of the program, and if so, will there be a deal when buying two? seeing how I wouldn't need two copies of the software.

Posted Fri 12 Sep 03 @ 9:57 pm
^^^

Do both. I do.

Posted Fri 12 Sep 03 @ 11:15 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
You can do so much more digitaly (in VDJ). Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't even loop on a tt; there is no mastertempo; no cueing, music is more expensive and vares out as you play. The only true reason, in my oppinion, why tt is better is that hands-on expirence and better conrol, but it should not be a problem to make a controler that rotates... The fact that Technics, the inventor of a turntable as a DJing device, is making a CD player that looks and feels just like the real thing is the best pruve that vinyl belongs in museums. OK, not tomorow, but for 5-10 years for sure...

Posted Fri 12 Sep 03 @ 11:30 pm
Hi,

So, If I pay with the US dollar option it will work out cheaper...? if,.if

Later,
Liam

Posted Mon 15 Sep 03 @ 12:13 am
It doesn't depend of the money, but the country.

Posted Mon 15 Sep 03 @ 12:19 am
Checked that out.......still looking for me to pay VAT. Ah well, was only browsing anyway!

Later,
Liam

Posted Mon 15 Sep 03 @ 9:16 am
dj_batHome userMember since 2003
nscode wrote:

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't even loop on a tt; there is no mastertempo;

just a quick 2 cents ;-)

My Stanton STR8-80 has what they call mastertempo (key adjustment) ;-)

It's a pretty wicked turntable I got for cheap - I just pretty muched tossed their free needle and bought new carts/needles but with it's digital out and dd mech, it's great!

No loop though :-D

As for VDJ - I'm just now going through all the demos online various places and so far DSS and VDJ are both looking like the best. DSS seems to do a better job at mastertempo as VDJ seems to click and sputter a LOT more when pitch is locked, but that may change soon with the next update? Who knows...

However in the end it's looking like VDJ is gonna be worth paying for. I wonder if they take paypal :-) ?

And oh yea, if they'll incorporate that video file to external video out port option I'd love to see so I can start mixing in videos. Ya know... a little preview window of the video on the screen while output of played video goes to vid-out port on a laptop.

droooll.

bat

Posted Mon 22 Sep 03 @ 9:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)