Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer T1 (4 Deck Swap) Skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

so not found a good skin for the Pioneer T1, so decided to build one myself!

heres a mockup of what the completed skin will look like, i've not done any of the coding yet only worked on the Bitmap file!

Click for large view - Uploaded with Skitch

the skin is based on the Pioneer DDJ Ergo skin.
if anybody has any suggestions for this skin let me know and I'll take them into consideration!

Posted Sat 19 May 12 @ 3:51 pm

Posted Sat 19 May 12 @ 6:51 pm
Looking good mate

Posted Sun 20 May 12 @ 10:33 am
ok guys here it is!

made some changes since the mock-up but probably not things that people will even notice! there a still some things to refine and work on but its done for the most part.

i still need to:
make use of the first slot on the fx section and the vertical 1-2-3 buttons but i need to figure out what to do with those before i can start working on it!

and i still need to remove all the bits for the 2 deck mode! at present it can be switched between 2 and 4 deck by clicking on the "o" in the pioneer logo! the skin doesn't work in 2 deck mode however as i haven't bothered working on it, due to removing it in the process of making the skin! so if you get a messed up looking skin just click the "o" and it will fix it!

anyway give me opinions, feedback and suggestions...

[External link removed - If you would like to share your skin, please upload it to our official download area. Please see the forum rules.]

Posted Sun 03 Jun 12 @ 8:44 am
Hello,
I have tried to use this skin i have pressed the 0 in the pioneer logo but it is not loading correctly is there something i may be doing wrong as the skin is all distorted ??

Posted Sun 03 Jun 12 @ 11:27 am
hmmm thats strange, what resolution are you using it at! as i've only done it to 1280x800? also can you take a screen capture for me?

Posted Sun 03 Jun 12 @ 12:23 pm
ooops! :S sorry about that, didn't think it would be a problem with an unfinished skin, anyway i've abandoned this skin now as i have switched from virtual dj. :S sorry again!

Posted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 4:49 pm
Hey, the skin looks great! Please share in th VDJ download area for skins. Perhaps you can create a HD version as well 1920 * 1080 ??? Thanks

Posted Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 8:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)