Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: [Request] Karaoke Recording Tool

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi

i did not know if it is possible but i try to describe what i want

an tool which records an line in signal (in my case from an AUDIO4DJ)

but with additional features..start recording when i start an karaoke playback with the plugin,
stops when the player stops or is stopped
save the file (wav or MP3) with following Name %song% - %artist% - %singer%

at the moment i record with audacity, but have not the time,
to title each file so i have to cut at home an 3 or 4 Hour long file..but this will take a long time

so i thougt about this plugin :-)

Greetz Lucky

Posted Mon 07 May 12 @ 12:16 pm
more than 120 viewer but no Answer

can anybody say if it would be possible to give data (Singer, Song, Artist) out of VDJ

may be its possible to start audacity or anything via command line, and force stop and store + close via something like an virtual midi signal...

Audacity allows more instances it wont be any problem if storing ned longer time then the spare time between the songs

greetz Lucky

Posted Tue 22 May 12 @ 8:08 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
This is a bisic functionallity that is missing in VDJ's record program, at least providing the Option to segment each played recordings or a shortcut that the user can use for this purpose would be helpful and beneficial to many...

I would also like to see this added in the next Ver. or in the near future as part of the core program..

Posted Tue 22 May 12 @ 2:59 pm
Well I can't make it turn on or off when a karaoke track is loaded but you could just map a button with "record_cut" that way you can split your track on the fly. You'll still have to go back and rename everything but it's one step closer to what you want I guess, lol!

Hope that helps somewhat
Huey

Posted Wed 23 May 12 @ 9:01 am
This might help a lot but how can i record an Line in port

i want to record the Output of the external mixer...maybe i have 3 singers..i have to mix external...

Posted Sun 03 Jun 12 @ 5:17 pm
Are you running through a multi channel sound card, or does your mixer have a usb output?

Another Good idea is to have a "Pause" button on the record program, this way you can record each singer as needed and not the fill in songs or videos during a show....or allow you to record Only centain segments you need of the show with a "Pause" button".

Posted Mon 04 Jun 12 @ 10:03 pm
You could use your internal card as a "Loop Back" channel in advance soundcard config dialog, route control room signal back into your Mic input of your computer from your mixer is one way of doing it, though there are other ways too...

Good Luck,

Joey...

Posted Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 9:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)