Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Pioneer DJM 850 Mapper uploaded & available

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've created a Mapping for the Pioneer DJM 850: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14604/Pioneer_DJM-850.html
If you want me to add more Features, then just tell me which faders and knobs i should add. :)

(I'm sorry but i can't write in english perfectly, because it it's not my native language.)

Posted Mon 07 May 12 @ 2:18 am
If possible can you get the gains to map? I can map deck 1 but when I deck 2 it moves deck one. Can you help me with this?

Posted Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 10:52 am

Posted Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 10:58 am
theextremesounds wrote :
If possible can you get the gains to map? I can map deck 1 but when I deck 2 it moves deck one. Can you help me with this?

you shouldn't map the gains because you'll have some kind of "double gaining" which will result in a creepy distorted sound.

Posted Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 12:29 pm
The only issue that i have is when i take my hand off the platter there is a slight delay. Is there a way to fix it?

Posted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 12:59 am
theextremesounds wrote :
The only issue that i have is when i take my hand off the platter there is a slight delay. Is there a way to fix it?

First of all that issue has nothing to do with my mapping for the djm850 ;)

I guess to your question answer is no - that's absolutely normal.

Posted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 3:05 am
I have to say I've been a big fan of virtual until now. I bought a djm 850 and cdj 850's. Its been a total pain. Volume issues is the biggest problem along with lag. If anyone can help it would be nice. I'm at the point onf switching to serato to which i'm not thrilled about doing.
I guess I need help with all the settings.

Posted Sat 11 May 13 @ 11:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)