Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DJM-T1?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VyruxHome userMember since 2012
I'm planning on buying the new(ish) mixer but was wondering if anyone knows if the Pioneer DJM-T1 was compatible with VDJ.
I'm not much a fan of Traktor (which comes with the mixer), I simply tolerate it for my house, dub step etc...but have yet to mess around with dnb, drum step and hard style with its. It's not the a beat grid I'm used to, so would much rather stick to VDJ.

If it's compatible, would it simply be plug-and-play, or would I have to map it/configure everything?

Posted Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 3:31 am
none of the pioneer djm series have native support from atomix unfortunately as native instruments demand exclusivity to support equipment in traktor scratch pro, so you will have to define and map it yourself to get use of the midi controls, but it's fairly easy and you can get help on the forum if you have any difficulties.

Posted Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 3:49 am

Posted Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 2:54 pm
Been thinking of getting that DJM-T1 also, can I use the soundcard with VDJ or is that locked as Well??

Thanks for the info and time
Huey

Posted Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 1:55 pm
Can I use the soundcard with VDJ?? That's a lot of money to throw out on a chance it might not work......

Posted Wed 27 Jun 12 @ 9:03 am
??

Posted Wed 27 Jun 12 @ 2:18 pm

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 2:45 am

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 3:44 am
Have you installed the propre Mac drivers?? Mine works fine on my MacBook.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 4:14 am
if , and install the driver that comes vercion 1.1 for Mac. But still take the mapper . if you already did walk, you tell me what steps performed ? maybe it's my mistake . From already thank you very much.

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 12:01 am
can someone pass me the djm-t1 add on or tell me how to map it manually

Posted Thu 01 Oct 15 @ 1:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 01 Oct 15 @ 2:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)