Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: [RELEASE] Rollit! Version 2 - Fix crashes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello!

Sorry i hat no time last monthes so i had no time to fix the Rollit effect.
And also sorry for my bad english :D

Today i released the Rollit Version 2 that fixes some crashes. But it's still a VST effect and it seems VDJ is not shurly 100% compartible to VST.
So i did some workarounds, deleted the Wavescreen in the plugin (i think no one was using it). In the tests today it never crashed, so i hope it works now a bit better.

If there are crashes, would you please write them down here, so i don't have to collect every single post with the forum search ;) - THANKS

I also added a funktion to quantize the Length of the loop.

So here is the Link:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13517/_VSTi__RollIt_.html

Have Fun,
C.Hackl

Posted Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 9:36 am
Hey Chackl,

'thanks for the update, this isn't a crash but when you have two tracks above 100bpm loaded and use rollit on deck 1, you cant use it on deck 2, as it doesn't seem to record properly.. you can see this in the first version.. a workaround is you can half the bpm of deck 2 by right clicking the bpm button and it will work again.

I will try a seperate copy of the dll for deck 2 only and see if that has the same problem.

EDIT - same problem with the duplicate dll..

Posted Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 12:46 pm
ok i know the bug now and i see what you mean....

But at me if i redo it after that i switched on both effect one time, its working at me....

Butt i'll take a look at it

Posted Sat 14 Apr 12 @ 8:48 am
Hey chackl,

Since you are posting on the forum again, do you think there could be a way to refresh the recorded sample when a new track loads? currently if you use this effect in the first track when you first activate it on a new track you will hear the first tracks loop sample.

Cheers,

Andrew

Posted Sat 22 Sep 12 @ 3:17 am
well i'll take a look at that, maybe i'll release the next one as VDJ API effect and not as VST.
But before that i have to get some thigs managed ;)

BTW: i'm reachable mot of the time here ;) - but i'm writing to the German Forum the most of time ;)

Regards

Posted Sat 22 Sep 12 @ 3:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)