Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Found bugs in all the default 4 deck skins.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since the bugs are still present in all the 4 deck skins in version 7.0.5, I thought I'd ask if the developers are aware of the following:

1) If you double click on 'deck 2 pitch_reset' on any of the 4 deck skins, the pitch is instantly rest on deck 1 instead and deck 2 begins to slowly reset instead of resetting instantly.

I've found the cause of the problem which is a bug in the XML code and fixed it, so if anyone wants me to post the corrected code please reply.

2) If you use any of the 1280 pixel wide 4 deck skins with the WAVE layout and then load a file into deck 4, start playing it for a few seconds then select a different window on your desktop and overlay it over Virtual DJ then refocus Virtual DJ or minimise VDJ and refocus it or maximise it and then return it to normal size again, or switch to a different skin and then back again, then play the track in deck 4 a 2 pixel high wide yellow line which fades into a gradient to the left and right appears at the bottom of the wave window and will not go away. Other things happen as well such as the beat markers increasing their height at the bottom by 2 pixels. This bug does not affect the 1440 pixel wide skins.

I don't know what is causing this problem but I found a way to stop it happening by changing some of the XML code. Again if you want me to post the code then please reply to confirm it's not just me who is having this problem.

I've tested the skins on both Windows XP SP3 and Window 7.

Posted Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 7:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)