Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: clipbank / still images

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi folks,

Is there any way of loading still images (bmp/jpg etc) into the clipbank? Looking for a way of flashing up promos, flyers etc for the venue I work in. The slideshow's no good to me for this, as I need to be able to select a particular image, in much the same way that the video clipbank operates. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
John

Posted Tue 14 Feb 12 @ 2:17 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You should be able to achieve that with the Firetext plugin, other than that you will have to make each image into a small video file to run it in clipbank.

Posted Tue 14 Feb 12 @ 3:43 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Clipbank supports still images, I've just testing with a JPEG to double check.

Posted Wed 15 Feb 12 @ 7:20 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Bugger, I tried an image in clipbank before posting and wouldn't play on my desk top... I'll check on my gig lappy.

EDIT

Yep, loads images in gig lappy just fine, sorry about the misinformation.

Posted Wed 15 Feb 12 @ 7:25 am
djsherz wrote :
Hi folks,

Is there any way of loading still images (bmp/jpg etc) into the clipbank? Looking for a way of flashing up promos, flyers etc for the venue I work in. The slideshow's no good to me for this, as I need to be able to select a particular image, in much the same way that the video clipbank operates. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
John

Sure! simply make a video on a editor that allows photo inserts.make one video clip for each photo,flyer whatever and load new photo/vids on clipbanks...why u guys have to make everything so complicated?....he,he

Posted Tue 21 Feb 12 @ 10:41 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks for the suggestions folks! Tried loading images into the clipbank on a couple of machines, didn't work on either. Turns out it's pretty easy to load the jpegs into Windows Movie Maker and turn them into a short video clip though, works great that way!

Posted Thu 23 Feb 12 @ 2:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)