Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: request video effect for border effects on output video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wanna be able to add mirror effect on border edges or fades and be able to control wish borders to apply effect
like top and bottom or left and right or all borders , also be able to control how wide border effect to use
will be a nice effect for video djs. ....other softwares have this effect issue is you have to edit every video on them
would be nice to just to select the pluggin in virtual dj effect and like magic you cut down on endless nights of video editing
thank you for your time

Posted Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 7:14 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
These effects are quite simple to do either with image or video borders, I made tutorials for these type of effects years ago and you are only limited by your own imagination, great thing is, they don't have to be regular shapes either.

You have been able to use these effects in the free Firetext plugin for over two years now and I'm sure another company has recently followed our example (not sure if there's are free) so you have at least one possibly two programmes to choose from.

Build up your own library, if you need any help just let me know.

Posted Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 7:34 am
What im looking for is vdj effect running within virtual dj or i not explaning it right i do have software with that feature in adobe and movie maker but i have to do it to every video its easier to have vdj effect do it automatically to my output video automatically. Hope this help what im wishing for

Posted Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 10:21 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thought it might be something like that, but it still means you would need to build up a library of effects which ever system you get to use, anyways, looks like I'll not need to make or dig out those old tutorials... lol.

Posted Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 1:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)