Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: HELP!! RMX 1400 x 900

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Could someone help me with restoring this skin from the task bar. I am using Windows 7 and I restored the window down and cannot get Virtual DJ to show up in order to operate it. When I close and open the program, it shows up on the task bar but will not maximize full screen. Thanks for any suggestions.

Posted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 10:21 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This happened to me a couple of years back and Cstoll showed me how to put it right. Unfortunately I've forgotten the combination or sequence in which to do it.

You could try control/alt/enter or control/windows/enter, there might be even a delete in there somewhere, give it a try and a last resort would be to put a ticket in at support if one of the guys doesn't show up soon.

Hope one of those combinations works for you.

Posted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 12:38 pm
Thanks for your help!! Although Windows 7 doesn't give you the option to maximize it from the task bar, when I pulled up the Task Manager I was able maximize Virtual DJ from there. If it ever happens to us again, there is yet another option that we have to solve it. Thanks again!!

Posted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 7:14 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Glad your sorted anyway. cool.

Posted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 7:31 pm
Right-click the VDJ icon in the taskbar
Choose "Move"
Then press any arrow button of the keyboard, and move the mouse.

You should see the skin, and move it enough so you can access the "config" button

Posted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 9:17 pm
@ thetracker510...I will be sure to keep this in mind as well, if this happens again. I just tried your suggestion and it worked great. Thank you!!

Posted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 9:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)