Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Need some help!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tyuedaHome userMember since 2012
I inherited virtual DJ from my brother when he gave me his old Macbook Pro since he upgraded. I really really need the mapper for the BCD2000 (he used some Numark turntable but this is the one I prefer) and he doesn't remember his serial number so I don't have a licence to download the mapper. Does anybody know where I can find this mapper (http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8710/Behringer_BCD2000_Def___Mapper.html) somewhere else on the internet or would anybody be kind enough to download it and email the file to me? I've got a gig next weekend and could really really use the help.

Thank you all!

Ty
(Dj T-bag)

Posted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 10:45 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Unfortunately you will need your own personal licence to download plugins/skins etc, I'll leave it to a mod to explain what your brother is doing wrong though.

Posted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 10:52 am
tyuedaHome userMember since 2012
Yes I realize I need a licence, but when you download don't you download like a file that can be re-uploaded somewhere else?

Posted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 10:58 am

SBDJMember since 2006
Sharing of content is not permitted, anyone caught doing so would risk action being taken against them.

You'll need to purchase VirtualDJ Pro to be able to download and use the mapper.

Posted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 11:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)