Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Question about the possibility of Stanton Skins (copyright issue or not?)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been using this product for quite a few years now and just started to venture into the world of CDJ's (been using turntables and a Mixtrack controller). I need to know if it is at all possible to have a skin created using Stanton CDJ's and a Stanton mixer. I understand that Stanton carries their own product but I was mainly looking for just a skin to match my CDJ setup rather than having to use a generic skin. I am hoping that this is possible and if so who might have started creating a skin or who already has a skin available? I am sure that many would just prefer to have the "look" of it, not necessarily the word "Stanton" on the equipment. Thanks so much in advance for your help with this.

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 5:54 pm
I took a look on the site for various skins and I see that there is another Stanton controller skin posted. I am hoping that a skin for the C.324 cdj and the M.203 mixer can be created. Thanks.

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 6:06 pm
Dozo10PRO InfinityMember since 2011
You can create your own skins with the skin creator that u can download as a registered prof edition user.
i also made my own skins, the skins are for my own use only ... so nobody sees them ;)
I made my own Numark skin and believe me as long as u have the skin in use for yourself and dont try to sell ( make money out of it) THEY don't mind..... every exposure of there brand is one :)

Posted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 3:45 pm
I am not familiar with skin creator at all. Never used it before. Where can I find the pictures to use for the CDJ's and mixer and also how would I get each of the buttons to map correctly? Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 3:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)