Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to turn off auto sync/smartplay/beat match or whatever is causing this problem??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im new to this software.. I dont have any equipment.. just play songs on VDJ and trying to learn the ins and outs.

I have VDJ 7. I use the 4 deck skin. I have made sure all the orange icons are greyed and nothing is auto locked.. I even went into preferences and made sure auto pitch was disabled and disengage beatlock is on ''load''

Everytime I play a song on deck 1 and start deck 2 right after, it auto beat matches it and it changes the pitch. Same thing if I play a song on deck 2 and hit play on deck 1

How can I fix this??

Thanks in advance

Posted Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 4:39 pm
Ok I figured it out.. I had to switch the skin back to 2 decks.. and then I could see the smart play lock and turn them off.

For future references, is there no way to see if smart play is enabled when you have 4 decks up?

Posted Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 4:51 pm
js74mzControlleristMember since 2016
I have virtual dj 8 , and I'm trying to turn off that "smart play" that matches bpm as soon as a track is loaded but have no luck ... Any suggestions??? Please

Posted Wed 30 Mar 16 @ 5:08 am
Please don't hijack this topic, it's about VDJ 7. Anyway:
Take a look at the small button beside the sync-buuton:

Choose your options with RightClick, and you will see how the skin gives you a visual feedback.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 16 @ 11:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)