Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Clipbank Grey Squares.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Done a bit of searching but perhaps its just me. Is there any reason the clipbank boxes would just come up filled grey, instead of showing a image of the loaded clip?

All my clips are the same render, 480x576 mpg2, some come up as the grey box, others dont. Bit hard to use when you cant see whats loaded into some boxes.

Posted Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 7:04 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 7:27 am
Files with internal format of MPEG1 and MPEG2 are going to give you the most trouble with grey squares in clipbank. MPEG1 and MPEG2 cover quit a few file extentions. It can happen with some other internal formats but it is more rare.

Essential Media does not have this problem. In addition, it offers alpha channel support, size and postion, SWF, CDG, and several video formats for playback. Load or save at any time in groups of up to 48 videos at a time. Sequential and Random automatic playback and more.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/151671/VirtualDJ_Plugins/Essential_Media_beta.html?page=1

Posted Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 3:27 pm
Hiya Don, had looked into that, but found the $60 pricetag a little high for my budget.

Posted Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 9:31 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just remembered another post from a guy that mentioned if the first frame of your video file is black that could be the problem, it's possible clipbank takes the first frame as it's snap shot, seems it might be so, as i've just loaded a series of loopable mpg2 clips and they are showing fine in the squares of clipbank.

Could be a little editing time might be in order, but not going to do anything until v8 is released, besides I also use Firetext and Textmachine 3D to run videos through as well.

Posted Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 10:54 am
Yes, have check the files they all seem fine on the first frame for me. I'll do some testing on Essential media, and seen if I may be better with that, perhaps for more than just playing ADs while MP#s are playing.

Posted Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 6:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)