Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Modify time-informations in default skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi!

( This here is ONLY about the "Information-area" under the "Titel-area" on each deck... )
( I dont mean the Pitchfaders, or Gain and Key-Knobs!! )

For me, the information like "Remain" or the "Pitch" are very important but too small...
But things like the "Key", "Gain" or "Elapsed" i dont need that often...

Does somebody know which codes i have to modify to make the "Remain" and the "Pitch" bigger,
and place them somewhere else in their field, and the codes to place the "Elapsed", "Gain" and the "Key" somewhere else, too?

I want to sort this informations a little bit for a better overview :)

Posted Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 6:47 am
Hi Andy,

take a look at the XML,
all you got to change is
the Position => <pos x=.....y=..../>
and or the size width and size of the text font.
You got to do this for all decks.

outtake from 1280x800:

Spent / Remain / Gain / Key Textzone
--------------------------------------------------------------------
<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="15+136" y="148"/>
<size width="100" height="11"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="ELAPSED %Pspent"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="ELAPSED %Pspent"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="ELAPSED %Pspent"/>
</textzone>
<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="120+136" y="148"/>
<size width="100" height="11"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="REMAIN %Pleft"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="REMAIN %Pleft"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="REMAIN %Pleft"/>
</textzone>
<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="15+136" y="160"/>
<size width="80" height="11"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="GAIN %PleveldB"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="GAIN %PleveldB"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="GAIN %PleveldB"/>
</textzone>
<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="120+136" y="160"/>
<size width="50" height="11"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pkey"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text4 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
<text5 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="KEY %Pcamelot"/>
</textzone>
<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="170+136" y="160"/>
<size width="65" height="11"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="left" format="PITCH %Ppitch"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="PITCH %Ppitch"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="14" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="left" format="PITCH %Ppitch"/>
</textzone>

Greets
Music234

Posted Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 9:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)