Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How can I do to make my plugins useable with Mac...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

... knowing that I don't have Mac.

Posted Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 2:06 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
For sound plugins, it's easy because the code is almost the same.

I can compile them for you if you want.

Posted Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 5:21 am
pleeeeeeaaaase Deun-deun make all of you're effects available for mac i think beatbox its also yours :D :D :D

THNX IN ADVANCE!

Posted Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 8:00 pm
Hi

The source code of Beatbox is on line. I didn't rember of this FX. The ratio 6/4 is amazing. I have to re use it for the next version of plugins.

But Beatbox plugins is about 5 years old. Is it possible you to compile it for Mac? Otherwise I can make a new version easily.
It would be good if you send me the code afterwards. I will see the difference between pc and mac version to developp Mac version by myself.

DD

Posted Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 3:28 pm
i don't know ho to recode effects, I'm just a simple mac user that loves that effect but it would be nice if you throw that one or a new one 2 mac its amazing!

Posted Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 9:20 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Deun-Deun wrote :
Is it possible you to compile it for Mac? Otherwise I can make a new version easily.
It would be good if you send me the code afterwards. I will see the difference between pc and mac version to developp Mac version by myself.

DD
Yes I can compile for Mac. I did it for TexZK. His source code is available on the website so you can see how it works.

For example, one difference is : infos->Bitmap=LoadBitmap(hInstance,MAKEINTRESOURCE(100)); as the function LoadBitmap is a Windows function

Otherwise it's the same code except for Video plugins where you have to switch beween Direct3D & OpenGL

Posted Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 2:59 pm
pleaseee deun deun give dj cell the codes

dj cell please trancode them to mac :D :D :D :D

thnx!

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 7:59 pm
The source code file is not the good one. I think it is the source of Shakerbeat.
Not sure I will find it in my "pre-historical" files...

To be following

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 7:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)