Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: FireText Customer Support – Complicated case.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Guys, you have probably seen a massive personality clash between a so named “Nick (Former FireText Customer)” as a non-registered user and myself on a public thread, no matter how much I'd helped him he just wanted more and more, always on a demanding attitude, even to the limits of a threat; needless to say I couldn't carry on with the situation, I’ve decided to end the customer/company relationship, unfortunately as you have seen that really went sour and I apologize to anyone who does not know me that I never usually conduct myself in that manner as Virtual DJ users have thankfully already without prompting, testified on my behalf.

Due to that extracted text from an e-mail I’ve sent privately to this Nick guy, let me express Mr. Paul Taylor is one of the best men I’ve ever met, he is a great partner, positive and extremely dedicated to his work, I trust him very much and he is and will be the FireText man who talks VirtualDJ language, it is an honor to work rubbing elbows with him.

Finally, FireText for Virtual DJ Plugin will continue to be free and supported on the Virtual DJ Forums on Atomix Web Site by FireText International and on our site and Forums as well. We will continue our special discounted versions, plus Paul himself will hear and discuss your particular needs, as he always did and he knows he got the rights to convince me of doing whatever he think is best for both worlds.

Topic locked as requested. This is an FYI no replies needed :) - HB

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 3:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)