Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Install Version 7.5b issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

this is an odd one - when installing v7.5b over 7.5 on windows 7 enterprise it installs ok, however if you try and install over VDJ 7.5 on Windows 7 Home Premium it asks you to uninstall the previous version.

Obvisouly I do not want to uninstall at all and seeing that the Window Home Premium is my main playout I do not want to loose all my setting and plugins etc. The windows 7 enterprise laptop is just a back-up pc should the main one fail.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Posted Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 6:42 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 7:01 am
Please fix stability poor on Virtual DJ 8.

I load tracks, when play it sometimes freezes for 1 or 2 secs and then plays again. This can spoil my mix, which means have to start it again. Its frustrating and time consuming. Whats the point of having cutting edge features in new software if its not stable??? This means Virtual DJ 8 is load of junk. Fix this problem and I mite consider buying Virtual DJ Pro 8.

Posted Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 7:12 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
StevenBT,

The topic is talking about 7.0.5b issue on 2011, not about VirtualDJ 8.

VirtualDJ 8 works flawlessly for many users around the world. There are some considerations to take in count, like your computer performance, devices connected, OS configuration, background running programs, etc.

If you use VirtualDJ 8 Home Free and have issues, we can help you on support on chat, or by ticket anytime and clear this up or guide you to fix this.

VirtualDJ 8 use video hardware acceleration to work and also some other resources available in medium to top performance computers, any low level computer (Atom, Semprom, Celeron, Pentium Processor based) aren't recommended at all.

Posted Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 7:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)