Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Stuff disapearing around here?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So what happenned to Zannards X-24? and why after I pay for premium and load the skin resizer on my new Lappy and go for the resize Browser...it instead installs some crap which which renames some skins in my folder to "copy of..." and then did'nt do anything else? Hey! you all better stop that Cause I' telling it like I see it and theres no one gonna tell me what skin i can use and what not not after I'm fully Licenced and everything...O.K.? I just have to delete the crappy add-ons and do the freakin Browsers the way I've done e'm in the past,by re-constructing them!...heck....now i gotta resize some skins that are low resolution to BIG for my new monster screen monster when it used to be the other way around....jeeezz

Posted Sat 06 Aug 11 @ 8:57 am

Posted Sun 07 Aug 11 @ 10:18 pm
Hmmm...thanks super... the search engine aint workin so well imao.....did'nt want to get it from my first computer,lod on an external drive,then loaded to my new 17in 1920 x 1200 screen,but done that...lol...I would like to modify this thing with a more "user friendly" Layout...after I'm done with my present projects...

Posted Sun 07 Aug 11 @ 11:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)