Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: well there's a bug in the VDJ scripting for effect slots?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Or?....I have checked everything and i have a stuck DJC button #12 for deck 3 (after implementing the DJC code on decks 3 and 4,or A & C) that shows up on the same spot but additional pannels,in this case the Loop pannels.i have copies of this mod as of before i did this where thers only 12 slots on decks 1 and 2,and none for 3 and 4,as scripting that was the next stage.well i did and they worked but seems as i activated DJC #12 which defaulted to Loop out and i did'nt want that (I usually use buttons 3 & 4 for that.on the top row of buttons) the image for that button only has stayed there as i switched to the other pannels.this does'nt happen for the other right side,decks 2 & 4 ( or B & D ) which is odd...I mean i have the effects 1-12 working for Decks C & D and yes...they can be different ones than decks A & B.this is good! so whats happenning with the Graphics for one stupid button (sorry..been trying to fix this for a week,I'm upset!) ?

Posted Sat 30 Jul 11 @ 11:23 pm
Im telling you bro forget those DJC buttons, their limited anyways. Use multi buttons, you can have them do pretty much anything then.

Just kickin ideas around
Huey

Posted Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:52 pm
Yeah..I was allready concidering that,just did'nt want to rescript and remap all that ...hmm...well

Posted Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 6:52 pm
well I forgot to follow on this...the thing still dont work...what gets me its that it was O.K. then I did something and got messed up.will post a pic in a bit...

Posted Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 11:41 pm
Soo I've tried the other code but did'nt work.would have to re-code the whole thing.but this was working at some point... Here is a pic of the bugger

its the #12 green button from the Djc pannel as we go on to the next pannels ,..actually after the cue slots then the loop slots ,that when it reappears! this thing wont fix.....I think it has something to do with the way the pannel buttons "loop around" back to the first pannel but......this happens when we implement the adittional effect pannels for decks 3 and 4 .

Posted Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 1:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)