Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: can't get songs from my iPod?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just downloaded virtual dj free version and I can't figure out how to play the songs from my iPod. I just got this computer and also my songs are not from iTunes. if anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 10:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
VirtualDJ can play your songs only from your Hard/Cd/DVD Drives. Can not load or use any songs located on Ipod/Iphone/iPad. You need to sync your ipod with your computer and transfer your music files to your computer.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 12:15 pm
I'm not to sure with Virtual DJ Home. I use Pro and I have one of the first iPod Nano's that came out and this is what I do:

Open VDJ and on the bottom left column where you choose your file - choose Volumes - Ipod - Ipod-Control - Music

Then it will be listed as F00,F01,F02, and so on. Click on some and transfer the songs into a playlist.

A little messy as they are all sorted out but hey, it works for me.

Posted Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 1:56 pm
When the iPod is plugged in, click on the little iPod icon in the lower right corner of the iTunes window (or select Preferences > iPod > Music).
This will open a window with a series of check-boxes. Select "Manually manage songs and playlists."
From now on (unless you change this setting) iTunes will will NOT automatically load or erase any tracks when you plug in your iPod. You'll have to do this stuff by dragging and dropping tracks or playlists. So all your music on the iPod should be safe when you reformat your computer.
Read more at Transferring iPod Songs to PC
http://www.iphone-mac.com/how-to-transfer-and-copy-music-songs-from-ipod-to-pc.html

Posted Thu 23 May 13 @ 1:41 am
Mixr02Home userMember since 2014
Hi, i just downloaded virtual dj on my computer. And then i made a remix of david guettas lovers on the sun. so i want to save it and send to my phone so ican listen to it, but i dont know how i do that.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 2:42 am
Mixr02Home userMember since 2014
how can i send songs ive made on the vdj to my iphone?

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 2:45 am

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 4:18 am
You'll have to do this stuff by dragging and dropping tracks or playlists. So all your music on the iPod should be safe when you reformat your computer.????

lol

Posted Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 6:52 am
Please refrain from bumping very old topics.

Thank you.

Posted Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 4:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)