Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Too many skins.... mixmeister - no video - ipad?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Sorry guys it's been a while since I really used VDJ and it's come a long way. I'm looking for the perfect setup (aren't we all!) and I do have my own preferences, so wondering if anyone can lead me toward the skin that does what I want:

1 - no video -- I don't use it, it just gets in the way
2 - I tend to mix very visually, so need to be able to skip .. 8, 16, 32. etc.. to line up my breaks once I cued in. I'm playing trance most of the time so usually very regular 8-bar sequences and breaks which are great to line up visually.
3 - I would prefer more than 2 decks
4 - I would prefer to have the waveforms side by side, not overlaid. Too easy to grab the wrong wave when they're all in the same place.
5 - would be awesome if I had a skin for ipad so all this was touch screen (most of, anyway) including waveform and I could scroll, pinch/zoom (is that doable?)

I know I"m asking too much. Any pointers would be welcome, maybe I'll edit one and/or suggest to the author some tweaks to get what I want.

Cheers!

Posted Sun 03 Jul 11 @ 7:37 am
do a search for (djdad) he is one of the best skin masters i use alot of hiz skins. i also dont do video as i also feel it gets in the way so i look only @ skins without video

Posted Sun 03 Jul 11 @ 12:23 pm

Posted Sun 03 Jul 11 @ 12:28 pm
Thanx Superaceman

Posted Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 7:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)