Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: couldn*t access network location virtualdj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dj nonePRO InfinityMember since 2005
i want to update vdj to v 704 and there is error message couldn*t access network location virtualdj
???

Posted Sun 05 Jun 11 @ 2:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you trying to update to ver 7.04 using the Update button on config->Infos tab? From which version are you trying to update?

Please try to download and install the software by downloading the file from your Download Center http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

In case you still have this issue, Download the Registry Tool, clean the registries and install Virtualdj ver 7.04 from your Download Center.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 8:37 am
from ver.7.0 and i have downloaded from download center - software updates
will try reg.cleaner

Posted Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 9:59 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Have you changed the default install path?

Posted Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 12:43 pm
no ! i did not touch nothing ,but i have noticed that virtualdj folder with skins .effects... was not in my documents.
i have now uninstalled vdj 7.0 pro and installed update v.7.0.4 from download site and entered licence and vdj 7.0.4 is finally here in progr.files without that message ..couldn*t locate .....
but again vdj folder with effects and skins is on wrong place ...is placed on my D:disc ..why ?
thx!

Posted Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 4:48 pm
sorry !!!! it is under user - my name - documents but i don*t have samplers in my vdj players while playing and
when i try to open sonique in effects -- videoeffects --- sonique ---- open NOTHING SHOWS ? but when i go to my documents :everything is there ?

Posted Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 5:12 pm
[quote=dj none]no ! i did not touch nothing ,but i have noticed that virtualdj folder with skins .effects... was not in my documents.
i have now uninstalled vdj 7.0 pro and installed update v.7.0.4 from download site and entered licence and vdj 7.0.4 is finally here in progr.files without that message ..couldn*t locate .....
but i cnnot play samples in my players - they re not here...it is empty .

they are in - vdj folder under user - my documents

and when i try to play sonique from vdj - i can not open it because when want to open in videoeffects search for sonique - that folder is empty
but in my documents - in vdj folder -- everything is there ?

Posted Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 6:48 pm
how to delete this window

Posted Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 6:50 pm
finaly ! i have instaled Microsoft visual c + uninstalled vdj than installed again and sampler showed up:) vdj folder is in the right place-my documents

only sonyque is not here ,when i open effects sonique - load - northing is there ?

zhan i have mixvibes vfx controler and i want to configure Simple midi wrapper but when i use key and action learn on player 2

push play button --- only left player is starting ? this is with every function on my right player

is mixvibes controler compatible ?

Posted Fri 10 Jun 11 @ 11:46 am
Hi am trying to install virtual dj version 8.2.0 and it tells me that i cannot access network location/virtualdj. Can i get any help please?

Posted Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 3:35 pm

Posted Wed 23 Nov 16 @ 1:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)