Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Effects and Sampler Problem in Virtual DJ 7.0.3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

I just bought VDJ Pro, i very much disappointed because some effects will not work. I also downloaded effects such as flanjet,looproll, ringmod, shaker_beats but it will not work. How to make the effects work on virtual DJ 7.0.3. Thanks in advance.

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 12:07 pm

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 1:30 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
When you say no working you mean you installed them and there not showing up in the effects browser??
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/95136/VirtualDJ_Plugins/Plugin_not_working__Controls_not_showing__DX_File_Missing_______Read_this_before_posting_____.html
Read that post, there are instructions on how to fix it if this is your problem.

Let us know if that doesn't work
Huey

Hi Beatbreaker1,

I can see it in the effects browser but when i click, nothings happen. by the way, are the dj beatbreaker in crooklynclan.net? Thanks for your reply. I am very much depress because i am excited to use this one. Thanks.

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 4:21 am
No thats not me, lol!! That lnik should help you out then. Try those and let us know.

Huey

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 6:33 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
No thats not me, lol!! That lnik should help you out then. Try those and let us know.

Huey

hehehe. sorry, i thought you are. by the way, i un install my virtual dj basic, virtual pro, deleted virtual dj folder in my documents and c:\program files, then re install virtual dj pro. update my direct x from microsoft website. and now it runs except some effects but acceptable for me now. hehehe. Thanks a lot for the reply.

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 10:40 am
I bet the other ones that aren't working are audio effects?? If so hold I have to find the link.

Be back shortly
Huey

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 11:00 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I bet the other ones that aren't working are audio effects?? If so hold I have to find the link.

Be back shortly
Huey

Yes. its some audio effects.

Thanks Huey..

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 11:16 am

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 9:22 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As said, it's a runtime issue 99% of the time :)

Posted Thu 05 May 11 @ 8:04 am
SBDJ wrote :
As said, it's a runtime issue 99% of the time :)

Hi SBDJ,

what do you mean by runtime issue? 99% of the time. please elaborate. thanks a lot.

Posted Thu 05 May 11 @ 8:44 am
hi i have virtual dj pro i want to download the effect of flanjet it say that (Your current licenses do not allow you to download Effects) why?

Posted Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 11:11 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Only people that have purchased the programme can get access to most if not all of the plugins.

Posted Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 12:04 pm

Posted Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 9:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)