Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Behringer djx750, will work with vdj?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 3:39 am
weian69Home userMember since 2011
did you ever find out if vdj is compatible with the BEHRINGER DJX750? I just got this mixer and i need to know what software to download to make it connect to my Macbook Pro!

Posted Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 11:46 pm
It is an analog mixer so you need an external soundcard to use it with vdj as it doesn't send midi signals

Posted Thu 14 Jul 11 @ 1:21 am
would you recommend any sound card in particular?

Posted Thu 14 Jul 11 @ 11:17 am
actually now that i think about it i already had everything hooked up right, i believe. i have it all hooked up like this (http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/bonemantis/Untitled-2.jpg). I'm starting to think maybe my problem is software related....what software program would be best to make my mac compatible with my behringer djx750? any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

Posted Thu 14 Jul 11 @ 2:45 pm
?????

Posted Sun 17 Jul 11 @ 12:26 am
the photo is not there... paste it in the forum

open a new message, click on the camera to the left of the save button, browse, upload and your done..

Posted Sun 17 Jul 11 @ 1:59 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
it doesnt really matter how you have it connected the mixer will never control the software. Analogue mixers only control the outputted sound, which is more a manipulation than a control.

Your fx will be heard in your mix buy you will not be able to record the fx. Unless you use record loopback

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 4:06 am
Please explain 'record loops'

Posted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 1:39 pm
Sorry I mean 'Record loopbacks '

Posted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 1:41 pm
I'm using VDJ 7.0.4 Pro - mac (b364) with a behringer vmx 300 mixer and a Lindy USB Audio Adapter Pro connected to my Macbook Pro. Everything seems to be working fine except when I record the mix it doesn't pick up fx made from the external mixer even though it can be clearly heard during the mix. I know its an old mixer and yada yada but is there a way around this.

Posted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 1:55 pm
[quote=]I'm using VDJ 7.0.4 Pro[/quote]

Really? And yet you're only showing as a Home user. Hmmm....

If you're using the 'record' option in VDJ then you're recording the signal before it's reached your mixer. The mixer is adding the effects after the audio has left VDJ, so you need to record from the output of the mixer.

Look on the rear of the mixer. There's a 'tape' output. Record from there.

Posted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 2:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)