Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Bad Static.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kiko10PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm having a big problem with static coming out of my speakers when using VDJ.when i close VDJ it goes away or when i unplug my laptop but my battery will only last for about 1/2 hour and i need it to run for about 4 1/2.I'm using a ACER ASPIRE 1804 with 1024 mb ram,P.4 3.2 GHz. I just got an Hercules console and it gets realy bad with the console, so i have to go from my laptop to my mixer,it is less like that but still anoying.Any ideas on how to fix this?

Posted Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 8:01 pm
Never mind this thread, i found a solution.

Posted Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 8:21 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Happy to see it was fixed but could you post the solution in order to help others please.
Thanks in advance.

Posted Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 1:03 am
well i searched a little harder and the best solution is to get a Ground Loop Isolator.You can find this at almost any electronics store.the other solution was to get an adapter for your plug,you know the one that does not have the ground pin,that way your system is not grounded therefore no huming or static would come out yaur speakers, but this last solution is a little to risky for your equipment.they both work but i rather stick with the isolator.

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 6:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)