Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Gates effect porting to Mac.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have been waiting for a bit for the gates effect to be ported to Mac. Can some one port that effect to Mac?

Posted Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 3:10 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Before porting that, I have to fix some sound issues and add a few improvements on the DSP side. I'm planning to do that the next month, because I'm already going to release new plugins around my birthday at the end of the current month :-)
BTW, I cannot do that by myself without a Mac... so you have to rely on the will of other polite people :-(

Posted Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 6:42 am
Well TexZK, thank you man. we are waiting for the corrections and for someone to port It to Mac. Thank you.

Posted Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 3:19 pm
TexZK"BTW, I cannot do that by myself without a Mac... so you have to rely on the will of other polite people :-("

Are you implying that I have been rude to any one on this forum? If this is the case I am totally unaware of such man.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 12:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Thats not what he means - he means someone else being helpful. Polite was probably the wrong word to use.

I've offered to help out where I can.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 3:37 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Oh sorry, I'd say kind... I had to lookup into the dictionary to understand my mistake :-P

Damn language barrier... why don't we standardize, learn and use Esperanto or such a language for international communications? >.<

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 4:59 pm
OK guys. I thought you meant something else. I know I have been civil here ever since I join here since version 3.0.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 5:08 pm
pleeeaaaasseeeee port it i have tried the effect before i did the switch to mac and its awesome

cheers! and keep up the good work!

Posted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 11:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)