Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer CDJ-700S skin by Fruit!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gileskPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just downloaded this skin today and I have to say it's great! Dunno how I missed it before as I thought I had tried all of the good skins available and I've always gone back to the advanced default.

Well Done Fruit you're a legend! :)

Only thing I miss from the advanced default skin is the 32 & 64 beat skip forwards and backwards buttons. Could you possibly include that in your next update if you get a chance? Also legend (not the waveform) of each tune could be a little larger and clearer like the default skin as it's a little hard to see properly. If the bar below and the legend above overlapped that would be better I think.

Anyways thanks again for making a superb skin!

Posted Wed 27 Jul 05 @ 9:06 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello,

Will think about the skips I like it too.
Don't really understand the second question could you tell more? Legends you mean title/author part?

You should read this thread in order to learn about the skin. http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=5053&page=1

Anyway thanks for your support!
FRUiT94

Posted Wed 27 Jul 05 @ 11:04 pm
gileskPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Fruit,

By legend I mean the little strip below where the artist and title of a song playing is shown. It just needs to be a little bigger with perhaps a vertical grid overlaying it (exactly like the default skin really).

These are only small issues though you skin really is great especially some of the advanced features which I use alot! Any chance of more colours?

Giles

Posted Thu 28 Jul 05 @ 8:31 am
dfcer

Posted Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 12:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)