Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: TexZK and his NoiseBell Creativity.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
TexZK, don' t think I do not appreciate your creativity with the Noisebell effect you have created. In my opinion here on Virtual DJ forum, the NoiseBell audio effect is the best ever created. It makes my mixes sound magical. It has some nice variances. I vary it a great deal to have different sounds coming out of it.

TexZK, I hope you can create a beatmasher that could sound better than the one on Traktor.

I also thank a great deal DJ Cyder for importing those effects to Mac.

Guys keep up the great work.

Posted Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 5:34 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi mate! Thanks for what you wrote! :-) It's always a boost for what I try to do, even though I'm not a DSP programmer, just a computer engineering student ;-)

I don't think I will be able to make a BeatMasher better than Traktor's, or a real looper like on Serato or an external unit. Those effects are very simple to do, but you can't find a real one for VirtualDJ because it isn't possible to sample the deck output while the effect is off, while the plugin has to extract a slice from the original track. This means it isn't possible to apply a beatmasher or looper on live scratches, active loops (the extracted slice might be out of loops boundaries) or stacked onto other effects.

Anyway, if you will use such effects on straight sessions, without scratches, active loops or multiple effects, then they might be enough for you. They often aren't for me, that's why I own a Kaoss Pad 3 :-)
I hope to make at least a looper soon, when I can find some spare time to spend in programming...

Posted Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 5:52 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
O.K TexZK, we are waiting on the looper when you can.

Posted Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 11:43 pm
hola soy nuevo en el foro y necesito el noisse bell como lo descargo?

Posted Tue 12 Jul 11 @ 12:27 pm

Posted Tue 12 Jul 11 @ 1:57 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Guys, take a look at this effect !!!!

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4061/SMX1_XF-FX.html

I got it mapped like this

param_greater 85% ? effect "SMX1_XF-FX" active while_pressed : effect "SMX1_XF-FX" active while_pressed & effect slider 1 85%

Behaves just like a Loop roll in SSL or the Beatmasher in TP , you might need to edit the numbers to get different loop values. I do have a knob mapped to

effect slider 1

to control the lenght of the loop.

To be clear, the effect does the following. It creates a loop, but when the loop is disengaged the track is at the postition where it would have been if the loop would have never been activated. The loop size can be changed as the loop is running, down to 1/32.

greetings from Germany and much Kudos to TexZK and Deun-Deun

Posted Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 6:00 am
Good one AdvoKut!!

Posted Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 8:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)